Today, with headquarters on the lakeside campus in Center City where it all began in 1949, the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation serves patients across the country with locations in California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, New York, Oregon and Washington. Without proper treatment, alcoholism can spiral out of control, leading to severe emotional, social, and economic issues. Add in an undiagnosed co-occurring disorder and recovering from alcohol dependency can seem almost impossible.
Each client will be screened by medical and clinical staff during admissions to determine if they need co-occurring disorder treatment. We advocate the use of the Matrix Model in aftercare and outpatient services since it is an evidence-based treatment program that combines individual, group, and family therapy. With these programs, individuals can create a framework to prevent relapses. Family support is also an important part of the aftercare process, and our family therapy sessions can help loved ones ensure the transition from inpatient treatment to aftercare goes smoothly.
Accredited by The Joint Commission, PaRC takes a holistic approach to care. Inpatient treatment includes shared rooms, nutritional education, and recreational activities including equine therapy, art therapy, access to a music room, and field trips to local museums. Both inpatient and outpatient clients have access to an on-site high school. There are varying degrees of AUD—mild, moderate, and severe—meaning that the best course of treatment leading to recovery will vary from person to person.
- MFTs are trained to diagnose and treat mental and emotional disorders, substance misuse, and addiction within the context of marriage, couples, and family relationships.
- Our referral partners are a vital part of connecting patients with the treatment they need.
- While one of these 10 treatment centers may be a great fit for you or your loved ones needs, there are countless credible treatment centers across the United States.
- Treatment options include medical detox, a 30-day inpatient program, a partial-day program, and an intensive outpatient program.
- You can also learn how to contact free alcohol, narcotics, and drug abuse hotlines.
Proven approaches such as cognitive-behavioral therapy or dual diagnosis therapy are just a few of the many we employ, including group and individual therapy sessions. We believe in a holistic approach that heals body, mind, and spirit and uses https://www.excel-medical.com/5-tips-to-consider-when-choosing-a-sober-living-house/ the principles of the 12 steps as a foundation for treatment. During sessions with an experienced therapist, our patients work through the underlying causes of addiction and develop the healthy coping skills they need to avoid relapse.
Best Outpatient Center
Recently, with COVID-19 precautions, many programs offer programs via telehealth. It can be an alternative to inpatient or residential treatment or a step-down from one of those programs. Outpatient is a less-expensive option that’s generally safe and effective for people with mild or moderate alcohol withdrawal. It works best if your physical and mental health is good, your home is stable, you have support at home, and you don’t have a long history of problem drinking. That often includes medicine to help ease symptoms as well as care for medical and mental health conditions.
- Standard outpatient care is available, including meetings with a therapist based on individual needs.
- Our alumni center is designed for those who have completed a treatment program and who are rebuilding their lives in recovery.
- We pride ourselves on the quality, research and transparency we put into articles published on this website.
- Intensive outpatient rehab is an affordable means of treating drug and alcohol addiction utilizing a full spectrum of treatment options.
- In addition to professionally led treatment, many people benefit from mutual support groups.